Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day Menu - how spoiled am I?

Ok so, I have heard for years from friends that have been married awhile that after 6 months or a year (AT MOST) I would stop seeing those fabulous gourmet meals that Sarah has always made for me. Friends swore up and down - that's what women to do to land the man - once he's there, it's Kraft Dinner and "heat something up your damn self". Well.... I was home on Valentine's Day (my school gives us a day off to work on our report cards) and I was treated to an unbelievable lunch and a spectacular dinner.

For Breakfast:
Banana crunch muffins
Yogurt with fresh blueberries and huge strawberries
Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Frittata
and hazelnut coffee

Like DAMN!

Check out dinner......
Ginger Garlic Dijon Salmon (best salmon EVER)
Butternut squash, watercress & pinenut salad (best salad EVER)
Blackbean & roasted red pepper soup
and Lime Margaritas

Yes, that's right. Her time at home with Natasha has turned Sarah into an even BETTER chef! Ha! Take that you bitter old poops who are stuck with your Chef Boyardee and your Hamburger Helper!

God it's so nice to be so loved ;)




2 comments:

Char said...

Ahhhhemmmm, and what did you do for Sarah on Valentine's Day Donnie???

:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Char...The answer I get is...my daughter...which has been my valentine and birthday presents lately...not that I am complaining.