It has begun. Natasha has a boyfriend.Well, we couldn't hold on to her forever. I had hoped we would at least keep her around until she learned to use the toilet and talk, but apparently her heart now belongs to another. We had to give her up sometime!
On Wednesday, Sarah took Tasha down to see Alexa (the bridesmaid who passed out at our wedding -- ya that's her) and her two boys. Saam is almost 3 and Sasha is four and a half months old. They let the two babies lay down together, and next thing you know he reached out, grabbed her hand and wouldn't let go!
So far his intentions seem honorable but I'm keeping an eye on him! Don't make me get David's axe!
There are more pics of the happy couple available on Tasha's photo site.
3 comments:
Personally I think Tasha will go for the older man - Saam! Boys tend to mature a little slower than girls, so even though Sasha may have his sights on her, I think she'll go for this older brother. He is quite brilliant at kitchen hockey (and I hear he's a Montreal Canadians fan!) Donnie, stay away from David's axe!
I think she made the first move...I have seen her flirt with a few guys now and I think you might have your hands full with this one.
My innocent little flower wouldn't make the first move on ANYONE........
The only reason I have my hands full is cuz she keeps growing like a weed! Good thing I have big hands.
Post a Comment