Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Dan loves the Pizza Pops...
So - quick show of hands... how many out there have seen Dan-e-o's new commercial for Pillsbury Pizza Pops? I swear when I watch TSN or Comedy, it's on every 10 minutes! Anyway, I grabbed a lousy quality recording of it, and if you haven't seen it - you can watch it here by clicking the play button in the little window above. Dan and two other dudes are rapping inside some guys brain... they actually represent the music he's listening to on his headphones. The "stomach" walks in and kicks everyone out of the brain because it's time for the kid to focus on his hunger.
Is it just me or does the brain-backdrop look a lot like the same set they use for Maestro's Drop The Needle video??? Jus sayin!
Since I'm pluggin for Dan, make sure you visit Dan-e-o.com! Take a listen to some of his recent tracks, watch videos and buy his damn CD's!
The song 'It's Over' from the Jackhammer Vol.2 CD has honestly made it to the top of my list of all-time fav songs. You can also add a whole bunch of other Dan-e-o tracks to that list. What can I say? The man makes good tune.
P.S. Dan...... I'm still whoopin you in the WWE game.... SUCKKKKA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes Big Daddy...
Imagine my surprise when I checked out the blog today to see "Dan loves the Pizza Pops". Kinda funny considering I don't eat 'em! But hey, thanks for consistently being a true bredren and always supporting my music and career. And oh yeah, I will have the last laugh in the WWE Fantasy game!!
You wish.........
I'm gonna mash you in that game and yer gonna need to buy me a ticket to Chicago!!
Post a Comment