Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Di

So today is my little sister's birthday. 28 years old. Close to 30..... very close. 30 Diane. Thirty! Sure, I already hit 30, but men age more gracefully than women. I'm sure you'll be fine though. Better enjoy the next two years just in case though.

Ok, so even though you can annoy the hell out of me - and even though we can piss each other off better than anyone else, I have still appreciate having you around for 28 years. Thanks for being a great aunt and a supporting member of my new family.

Just quit acting like you know it all - booger face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a jack ass! You can't even wish your sister a happy birthday without an insult. By the way I'm not sure if you forgot our number or not, but you did forget to call. I didn't see this up here until today, so I was sure you had both forgotten that it was my birthday. You have somewhat redeemed yourself with the posting. Oh ya, I do know it all!
Hope you and Sarah are feeling better. Kisses for my baby girl!

Abreu said...

We did call
you weren't home.....

sorry didn't leave a message ... but I thought I did one better by writing you your own post....

So baaaah