Monday, December 05, 2005

7 years ago...

Seven years ago today, my old buddy Mealin held a party at a crappy little hall in New Market and invited as many people as he could think of. I was there (though I almost didn't go) and thank god I was. hat night changed my life. That was the night I met Sarah.

I'm not going to recount the entire story (if you reeeeally need to hear it, feel free to get a copy of our wedding video!) but needless to say it was a chance meeting that changed the way I felt about everything else. Suddenly my world was thrown upside down. I wasn't in any way looking for a relationship at the time - and suddenly I found myself feeling something I had never felt before. It was unbelievable.

Sarah, you instantly become my best friend, greatest supporter, true love and life long soul mate. I always remember how lucky I am and am so appreciative that fate stepped in seven years ago today.

I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really are sweet. Thank god I found you too. Thank you for being my love, my family, and my 'baby daddy'- hehe. Love you forever.