Tasha has a new trick........... it's called, comedy. She's into laughing as loud as possible and babbling non stop - especially amongst a crowd, all for attention. She really is daddy's little girl.
On the weekend, Sarah and I talked about how much Tasha has changed in the last 72 houra. Her personality is really starting to shine. Yesterday, while Sarah was feeding her, I coughed - Tasha stopped eating looked at me and gave up a little baby cough. Sarah looked at her and said "Are you copying daddy?" to which she started laughing hysterically.
SHe got time to hang out with Lou, Lucy, Army, Matilde and the grandparents on the weekend and as per usual she was a crowd pleaser.
Oh - amd I'm blogging this so I have witnesses and so he doesn't try going back on his word. My uncle Lou predicted that Ottawa and Toronto would once again meet in the playoffs, and Toronto would once again stop them from advancing to the next round. I'm sayin, ain't no way in hell anybody is stopping the Sentators Express in 06.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment