So between my father telling me that the blog has been slacking and my mother-in-law impersonating my daughter in the comments section begging for new stuff, I guess I'll stop playing Grand Theft Auto for a while (which by the way is more addictive than crack) and update the ol' blog.
Oh, before you read anything else - i know 90% of you are here for the pics... so new pics have just been added to the photoblog.
New Years was cool... kinda laid back. We went over to Darkside's to hang with him, Char, Kaylin, another couple and their two year old. Everyone was pretty much chilled out, and I really have firmly convinced myself that New Years is one of the best scams on our calendar (followed closely by Valentine's and Simcoe Day).
Yesterday we were at my in-laws for David's birthday. It's always great hanging out with them, but the drive home was a damn nightmare. I've never seen fog so thick. I literally couldn't see more than 2 feet in front of my car at any point. Some spots were even worse. For some reason the drive made Sarah and I really nauseus. I wonder if there's something about fog that would do that? I don't know.
Oh, and for the jerks drivin behind me on highway 7 with their highbeams on --- ohhhh i don't like you at all.
Well I've got an essay that needs my attention so catch ya later blog-heads.
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment