A lot of people have been asking lately how my university english course has been going. Well...
I got a letter in the mail on friday saying that I have shown outstanding effort and have managed to maintain a very high average despite the stresses of juggling a full time job and home life. They even asked me to come out and tutor others who aren't nearly as smart as me. Maybe that's not quite how it was worded but the bottom line is, I fooled someone else into thinking I'm a genius.
The letter was signed by the Dean and my prof... which kinda surprised me, cuz I didn't think the prof liked me. He's a sarcastic, sometimes surly type, and I verbally spar with him all the time. I guess he appreciates a good 'battle of wits' - even if he is unarmed.
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MODEST- Thou art not, my sweet. Cuz is that in the dictionary
Post a Comment