There are a few new pics posted on Shutterfly... We will have more up in a couple days after we finish downloading everything on the new camera.
This past week Dan-e-o had another audition for a TV commercial. This one was for Sirius satellite radio. His contact person told him to bring down anyone he knew that was "really tall". I qualify. So I went down, as a goof, and auditioned.
I haven't auditioned for anything in about 10 years. I was shocked and thrilled when I found out the next day I actually got a call back!
I had the call back audition on saturday morning - before Geoff's wedding. Unfortunately, I didn't get to read as much as they wanted, or at all for a second commercial the director thought of me for... If I had stayed to read, I would have missed the wedding altogether.
I don't expect to hear back from them, but this had definately renewed my interest in doing some commercial work - TV or radio. Maybe i'll start lookin for an agent.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment