Honestly, if days were longer... I'd be a lot better off right now. Between the house, and Natasha and all of those domestic duties, I'm balancing two subjects at work - one of which is a brand new curriculum - enrichment programs at work, two courses at Trent (approx 9 hours / week of reading / assignments in addition to the 6 hours a week of lecture), my little web business w/ Dan ... I mean hell... I'm going to explode!
Ok, I'm being a little over dramatic.
My friend from high school, Hilary contacted me last week asking for advice. She was looking to expand her horizons professionally and wanted to try working with kids. 24 hours later, I had her working at my school as a member of the support staff. She's been great so far too.
That same day (my birthday actually), Sarah showed up at work with a massive bunch of balloons.... Prompting dozens of jealous six year olds to swarm me at the knees. I felt like the Pied Piper.
Friday night we went to 'Flow' - a really nice restaurant in Yorkville. The dad od one of my former students owns the place, and last year they graciously gave us a $100 gift certificate to check it out. We loved it and will definately be returning.
Anybody else find the hold Domi - Belinda story hilarious??
Lunch break's over ... off to work I go..
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment