Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tasha's first words!?

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S PRANK!

This may be the last picture you see of my little angel with a soother in her mouth. After today, she may never want to be baby-muzzled again!

You are all going to think we're nuts, but Sarah and I are pretty sure that our baby genius has spoken her first coherent english-language words!

At about 9:30 this morning we were all giggling and playing when Tasha unmistakebly said "OH YEAAAH". Sarah and I both started laughing and couldn't even believe our ears. After a few more minutes of cooing and giggling, Tasha let out another "Yeaaah". I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

15 minutes later while sitting on my lap looking at her mom, Tasha said "Heeeeey". This was not a grunt that 'sounded' like "hey" this was CLEARLY and unmistakebly "Heeeey".

7 months old and she's already said more than baby Maggie Simpson has in 17 years!
1
My verbal little girl has officially uttered her first words - purposely or accidentally, I'm counting it.

Awesome.

No comments: