I haven't blogged for a while and when I looked at today's date I realized, WHOAH - I've gotta go back to work soon!I'm actually looking forward to this school year, but I'm not looking forward to leaving Tasha for entire days again. This summer has definately spoiled me. I'm sure it's much harder for Sarah who's been home a whole year now. Can you believe it? Tasha's ALMOST A YEAR!
The other thing that sucks is my best buddy at work, Amy won't be back. She and her boyfriend have moved to Calgary. She was a great teacher, an awesome asset to the school and really good friend. We went out a few weeks ago for a little going-away party. That night I got MORE crappy news. My friend Sam who also works with us is moving to Calgary as well! What the hell? Did Calgary suddenly become cool? Did I miss a memo? The picture you see was taken at Amy's going away party. It's Amy, myself and Sammy.
This weekend the Johnsons are up visiting us. Lina, Mike, Sean and Justin have been staying at my parents house. Weird to think that Justin is going to be a high school senior and Sean is going into the 8th grade. We went downtown yesterday and did all the touristy stuff. Today we're going to Christie Pitts to see the Intercounty Toronto Maple Leafs baseball team. I'm pretty sure a strong majority of Toronto doesn't even realize we HAVE an intercounty baseball team.
Yesterday was Dad's birthday. For those of you have emailed asking, he's doing much better after his accident and is back to same sold self. Corny jokes, loud and the center of attention! We wouldn't want it any other way. We all chipped in and got him a really sweet BBQ for his bday.
My father-in-law actually gave us his barbeque last weekend so I've been grilling like a fiend at home.
Last weekend was also Caribana. I went down with Dan-e-o and Jamie and met up with Lancescape, Grimace Love and Charisma. They put together a new Monolith CD and we were sellin them on the streets. Good fun!
Oh ya, one more thing.
I downloaded one of my fav games EVER on my 360. STREET FIGHTER 2 BABY!! YAAAA!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment