Man it's hard to stay on top of this blogging thing with so much else going on in the summer months.
I've been having a lot of fun though building my audience for my other blog, Tha O Show. We are now averaging between 3000 and 4000 hits per day. Yay us.
I picked up Blogging for Dummies and Podcasting for Dummies at Chapters last week. I've been readin both books and learning a lot. Ya, I thought I knew all there was to know about blogging, but clearly - i did not. RSS Feeds were just initials that nerds would say. I had no idea I could use them to increase my traffic and make some money.
Tomorrow is July 25th. Tasha will be ELEVEN MONTHS OLD! I can't even believe it. Where has the time gone??
Speaking of time flying... Sarah went to Lisa's wedding shower yesterday with Tasha, mom and Diane. Lisa is my cousin Geoff's bride to be. I can't belive Geoff (who I still have vivid memories of as a newborn) is actually getting married. Unreal.
We saw Kristine and Falynn today. Falynn is four months older than Tasha and really active! Running around everyway, laughing, and being really cute. Kristine has done a great job teaching her baby sign language - something Sarah and I have started and are more involved in now.
Tasha does signs for "up" (when she wants to be picked up) and "bye bye" and "finished" (when she's done eating) and a few others. At this age her mind is like a sponge and she should be signing whole conversations in no time.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment