My good friend Amy, who I used to work with is celebrating her birthday today! Happy B-Day my Calgarian friend. That was one of the first things we learned about each other -- that we had the same birthday. Kinda cool.
Anyway, today I am XXXI - or 31 to those of you who don't know Roman numerals and don't follow the Superbowl.
I must say, it's pretty cool. I feel like a real honest to goodness grown up.
I'm firmly out of my 20's. Got past my introductory to a new decade year. Have a beautiful whife and a gorgeous 13 month old girl. Have a mortgage. Need a second car. I'm broke. Yup, sounds ground up to me!
Thanks to friends and family for calling today, sending emails, or coming to say hello. I like to brush off the importance of my own birthday, but it is kind of nice when other people remember. I feel truly blessed.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment