Well here we go. Tasha's home, Sarah's recovering, the house is in order guess I might as well go back to work. Usually at this time of year "Back to school" just means "Back to work" for me - but not this year.
I've finally taken the first step in fulfilling a long time goal of earning a degree in english. I was accepted to a local university last december and begin my first course (Eng Lit) on September 12. Nervous? Me? Duh.
I do think that being a teacher has made me a better student (evidenced by my grades in the webdesign course I took at Seneca 3 years ago) but sometimes I still wonder If i've bitten off more than i can chew. Sarah is so supportive and really believes in me. She wants this for me so bad. She refuses to let a little thing like my own trepidation get in the way
With marriage, baby, family (beyond household), work, school and the dream of coaching this season, I may have finally put too much on my plate. Luckily, I have two life preservers that won't let me drown.
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you can do it Donnie. That degree will be a cushion to your already natural and hard-earned talents.
Post a Comment