Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lots of news....

Well it's been an eventful week. I celebrated my birthday, got a ton of cool stuff from friends and family, have watched Tasha grow to an impressive 11.5 pounds, my parents came back from Portugal and I went partyin' on the weekend. Woo hoo.


On Saturday night, I went out with Amy (who has the same birthday as me) and a bunch of friends to a bar. Good times had by all. Dan-e-o came along for the ride and split about 4 plates of fries with me. Nice.

My boy Darkside launched his new site / business. AllNewComics.com. Think New. Think Comics. Think Canadian. If you need a hook-up for comics, go see Darkside - he's got your back.

The Dark one and I are also working on a little side project of our own that will be a lot of fun. Stay tuned.

I was disappointed to hear about Don Adams today. The star of "Get Smart" passed away at the age of 82 yesterday. He had broken his hip last year and never fully recovered. He died officially from a lung infection - 65 years of smokin' will do that to you! He was seriously funny and one of my favs as a kid. Damn - first Gilligen, now Maxwell Smart. Who's next? Captain Kangaroo? He's DEAD?? Oh geez.

No comments: