It's hard to believe that at this time exactly, two years ago tonight I was standing before friends and family pledging my love to my beautiful bride. Wow. Two years. In some ways it feels like it was only last week, and in some ways it feels like it has been much longer than 24 months. In that time we have moved into our own home, travelled to Cuba, made new friends, and added a gorgeous baby girl to our family. What a ride. I can honestly say I am a very, very lucky guy.The following part of this post is especially for Sarah...
I love you more now than I ever have. Thank you so much for two years of marriage. Thank you for Natasha. Thank you for being the Ying to my Yang. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for picking me. Thank you.
Not very elequent, but I'm still sick, and not feeling so hot... I'll make it up to you though babe. How about Merron this weeked??
2 comments:
I love you more! I am lucky to be the ying and even if I don't show it everyday, I thank god I found you. I also can't believe it was 2 years ago that we had such a beautiful wedding day and 7 weeks with a beautiful baby girl. Let's do something special this weekend, a night out?
Ok you two, blah......you live in the same house, can't you make plans in person?
All kidding aside, happy anniversary to you both!
Post a Comment