Well it's been a great Halloween. Natasha's first, and one of my favs of all time. I wore a really goofy white trash / Joe Dirt type get up (complete with mullet and fake tats) to work! It was actually pretty funny! My co-worker and good friend Melissa was all decked out as an Ice Princess. There were actually a ton of people dressed up - staff and students and I was impressed by the number of really well thought out, original costumes.
I tend to get really excited, cuz - well I love Halloween!
As many of you knew, Tasha got all dressed up as a little Chili Pepper - a costume given to her by Aunt Loretta. She also tried on a costume that was a gift from two of my students - Sydney and Courtney... a little pink bunny suit. The suit is way too big for her but wow it looked cute anyway!!Tonight, Darkside came by with his lil' girl Kaylin who was all dressed up as a chicken. It was great. We put them together and had spicy chicken.
There are a bunch of Halloween pics of Tasha on the Shutterbook slideshow site.
On a side note...... remember the days when there would be TONS of kids knocking on the door on Halloween night? Tonight we had a dozen or so.... Di told me around 8PM they hadn't had any. I guess it's partially because of our neighborhood - many young couples that have babies or no kids at all.. but in general, there just seem to be fewer kids going out than there were 'back in the day'.
4 comments:
Cuz it's MY website and I get to do whatever I want!!
na na na-na-na
I agree with Lex, you are ugly and you are scaring your child with that skeleton mask-look she's crying, take it off!
She's not crying Diane...... she's GROWLING with me... we're being SCARY! It was Halloween!
Duh.
Post a Comment