Sunday, October 02, 2005

Fun at the Fair

Yesterday the three of us went to the Markham Fair. In the 15 years i've been going i've never once seen such unbelievable weather. The place was packed and everywhere we turned I was bumping into old friends. Tasha seemed to enjoy herself too, though she did sleep through most of it.

I ran into a ton of people on Saturday at the Fait including Hilary, Claudia and Vanna. All three were good friends during high school, and all three have gone on very different paths in life. It's so amazing hearing everyone's updated story. The thing that Sarah and I thought was funny was that I saw all these people I went to school with, but none of them knew each other. Sort of speaks to the way things were for me back then. I pretty much knew everyone.

Of course, Tasha was a big hit. Everyone that saw her loved her. Total strangers were either commenting on how beautiful she is or asking us to trade strrollers (GO QUINNY!).

No comments: