Well, I was shocked today to find out that an old friend, Jay Reso from the WWE (better known as Christian) quit the company today. His contract had expired a week ago and he'd been working without one since. One of the office guys put a terrible contract in front of him and demanded he re-sign on the spot. Reso didn't bite and has now flat out rejected the offer.
Reso, a native of Orangeville Ontario, has lived in Florida the last few years with his wife. His two closest friends in the wrestling biz who were fired by the WWE within the last year have both turned up with the upstart TNA organization. TNA films all of their shows at Universal Studios in Florida. Sounds like Jay is going to be working closer to home as soon as his 60 day no-compete runs out.
I first met Jay back in 1996 and I couldn't be happier for him. He'll finally be free to express himself creatively and have the glass ceiling removed.
Good luck Captain Charisma!
No comments:
Post a Comment