Look at my baby girl!! Holding her head up all big-girl like. I tell ya by next week she'll be running and by December she'll be going for her G licence. Tasha has now abandoned the "size 2" diapers and moved on to size 3. Size 3?? Are you kidding me?? This kid is definately taking after daddy! Not to mention the fact that last night Sarah and I had her wearing a very cute outfit that was sized as being appropriate for a nine month old. Reality check: Tasha will be 11 weeks old on Thursday. 9 MONTHS?? It's not just that one outfit either. All her 0-3 months stuff has to be folded and boxed up. There are clothes that say 6 months that are tight on her.
Obviously breast feeding works. Not only has she been getting nice and chubb, but she's also getting taller. By March she'll be dunking.
I love you Tasha, my giant lil' girl!
3 comments:
So our girls hang out for a while, Kaylin picks up on Tasha's "ooooooooo" noise (which she had never done before), and your girl picks up on Kaylin's "big girl head" moves.
You totally made out better on that one. We get "ooooooooo"??? SERIOIUSLY?
Get Tasha to convince Kaylin to start eating like a champ. That'd be impressive!
Ya well Tasha is the babyweight champion of the world when it comes to eatin' and sleepin'
Jus like daddy..........
Tasha is soooooo amazing! I can't believe how fast she's growing. She'll soon be learning the meaning of "ironic" and "sarcastic" and thinking deep deep thoughts. Hopefully not rebellious ones...I'm shedding a tear. I feel like such a grown up. I remember Sarah when she was just a youngin' but she was always pretty mature, ha ha. Right Sarah?
Post a Comment