Friday, November 25, 2005

Ughhh..... enough already with the snow!

Isabele and Adam had been planning to come up and visit this weekend for quite some time, but unfortunately the first snow fall of this winter made that impossible.

Buffalo and Syracuse got hit hard, cutting of their two main routes to come up. Damn you snow. I'm glad they didn't decide to chance it though.

My drive to work on Thursday was a nightmare. First of all - my standard 20 minute drive took two hours! The roads were a little icy, but really no big deal as long as you slow down a LITTLE and just relax.

Unfortunately, too many people out there go one extreme or the other. They drive like the conditions haven't changed at all - then end up in a ditch as I drive past and laugh .... OR ... they slow down to the point where glaciers and evolution are moving faster. FRUSTRATING.

Yesterday my prof let us all leave class an hour early to avoid the evening down pour. Again, I don't understand these people who JUST PANIC. Where did they grow up, Jamaica?? If you are a Canadian citizen - or live ANYWHERE in the North East U.S. and CAN'T drive with a little white stuff on the ground, you should be immediately imprisoned or executed. I'm not sure which.

Just stay out of my way!

No comments: