Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tasha's Abreu-Debut (hey that rhymes!)

Last night Tasha and her mom and dad went to the Abreu family christmas party. It was a lot of fun. We had the whole big brood gathered in a church hall for some eating, drinking, dancing and gambling. Just the way it should be in a church basement.

For many of my cousins, uncles and aunts - this was their first chance to see Tasha in person. Needless to say they were impressed by her size, strength, stunning good looks and impressive vocabulary. Most seemed taken with her bubbly "a-goo" sound but others also enjoyed her views on a non confidence vote and a winter election.


She was totally spoiled too. In addition to all the attention she received, she also cleaned up taking home gifts from Michelle, Sandy (Steve, Blaze and Riley), Matilde (and Army) and Tia Percella. Honestly, everyone was just way too generous. We are all humbled by your kindness and are very appreciative.

Anyhow - it was a good night. I haven't had a chance to download pics yet. I will, and then I'll post some here and on the photoblog.

Oh ya, Mike won all the dough playin poker - but next time I'm playing.

No comments: