Well, i've been a very bad blogger! I was sick with report card fever. I am proud to say however that several late nights have allowed me to hand them in two days early for the first time since I started teaching. Yay!
Let me try to catch you up as to what's been happening - rapid-fire style.
Sarah and I bought a Christmas Tree last week. It's a really nice 7.5' with prelit LED's. We put it up last week, decorated it and it looked gorgeous. Problem now is, one whole section of the lights have gone dark. They won't light at all and I'm not sure if there's a sudden short or a wiring issue or just defective lights. I'm just hoping we don't have to take all the ornaments off and return the damn thing!
Our Christmas lights outside the house are up too. Dad and I put those up on the weekend and I must admit, they look great!
Class has been busy lately. I've had a ton of reading to do, and with all this report card stuff going on it's been a little tricky to stay on top of it.
My former team - the Augustine girls won another York region title this week. My other former team, the Markham boys are struggling. I went and watched their practice last night and was reminded at just how much the team has changed. Everyone's gone except for Adam and two end of the bench guys from last year. I just hope Adam keeps working hard, and has a good year.
Tasha's been babbling a lot this week. Talking on and on. It's hilarious. She was laying on her playmate last week and hit the dangling ball with her hand. She giggled then kept hitting the ball for the next hour or so. It's so much fun seeing little things like that happen.
Tomorrow Is and Adam are coming up to finally see Tash and spend the weekend with us! I can't wait.
Oh, and there are NEW Tasha pics posted on her photo site.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don & Sarah,
CONGRATULATIONS!! Tasha is absolutely gorgeous... must take after mommy... only kidding. Keep popping them out, the more the merrier, helps keep the "old folks" on their toes, if you know what I mean. Remember, kids learn what they live, so parent to inspire!
Don, Sarah and Tasha, wishing you all the very best and have a wonderful Christmas.
See you soon,
Army
Post a Comment