Friday, August 19, 2005

And now for the finishing touches...

Sarah and Sophie worked for most of the day today making drapes (for the nursery) out of some material we picked up yesterday at Fabricland. I also grabbed some animal themed wallpaper-stickers and have to finish touching up the shelves I put up. I imagine this will all be done by tomorrow ---- then, and only then, will I post some pics of the nursery. SO STOP ASKING!! :)

By the way... anybody know anything about breast pumps?? Darkside suggested we pick one up, and I did a little research today on them, but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a brand or weigh in on manual VS electric.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you haven't already purchased a breast pump go electric and speak to the nurses at the hospital about brand names. They may be different in Canada then here int he states.

Love ya,
Is