I'm hooked on Big Brother 6 ... much like I was the last 4 (the first season was pretty brutal, and they made a ton of changes to the rules and format in year 2). This season has been interesting because of the competitve balance between the two main alliances.
Last week Kaysar - head of the alliance of 'real' people was voted out of the house for the second time! He had been voted out two weeks ago, then brought back in by popular demand of the viewers - only to be ousted once more. Poor bugger. He was just too much of a threat.
Which leads me to ask - If I was on a reality show like BB, what would be my strategy to ensure I get my hands on the cake at the end. Play smart and strategically and you are deemed too dangerous... stay low and in the weeds and they think you are shifty and not trustworthy.
I think I'd end up being more like James, or Marvin from last season. Choose no particular alliance, but establish links to both sides. Do your best to plant little seeds here and there and try to have enough irons in the fire to keep your ass safe from week to week.
Someone told me last week that BB7 will open it's doors to Canadian contestants for the first time ever.... Could I leave home for three months in seclusion? $500,000 U.S. is a nice chunk of cake! Maybe I should just do something easier like eat bull testicles or spider eyes on Fear Factor.
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment